Communications, Web & Social Media
Corporate Communications is responsible for the Website, Design and Print and the Civic Office as well as all corporate communications publicity, media and other campaigns.
Here a just a few of the ways we communicate and engage with you:
- Consultation: lots of consultation work is carried out across the Council each year. It is important to us that our residents feel they have a say about the service areas provided by the Council. Find out more.
- News: find out all the latest information online via our Latest News page.
- Newsletter: we publish Broxtowe Matters newsletter twice a year.
- Social Media: you can follow us on social media on our Twitter and Facebook accounts for daily updates and news from across the Borough. We also regularly post videos and slide shows to our YouTube channel. Find out more here
- Website: our website is interactive and transactional and aims to make it easy for our residents to 'do it online' if they wish. There is also a mobile-enabled version of the site, as well as accessibility options to make the site accessible to all regardless of ability or technology used.
- Email me: subscribe to updates on the services that matter to you, all direct to your inbox with our Email Me Service
- Strategy: view our Communications Strategy 2015 - 2018 [2Mb]
- Working with the media: we work with journalists to raise the Council's profile through national and regional media coverage and make sure that the Council's achievements and messages get noticed. Read the latest Council news on our Latest News
- The Mayor: the Mayor has an important role to play in helping to engage with the community at large. The Mayor carries out around 400 engagements each year and also supports two chosen charities. Find out more.